NS November 10th, 2010
Instead of blogging I have been:
- Reading novels
- Sleeping more
- Ignoring the news
- Doing more voluntary work
- Listening to new music
- Playing with my camera
- Gawping at the gorgeous autumnal leaves
- Drinking lots of Baileys coffees and red wine
- Creating informative handouts for my doula clients
- Networking and advertising my business to get more clients
- Selling out to The Man by considering placing an ad here
- Planning my trip to the States in 3 weeks (all by myself! no kids!!!)
- Learning more about Marxism
- Getting my mojo back
- Plotting a redesign for this site soon
- Rearranging furniture
- Wondering why I don’t particularly feel like blogging
- Not caring enough to find out
What have y’all been up to? Is it just me feeling this blogging inertia? I don’t know if it’s winter blahs, the time change or that (god forbid) I have just run out of stuff to say.
Please, control your laughter. It could happen, you know!
NS July 28th, 2010
I’ve reshuffled my blogroll to add a few new ones and put everything into categories for ease of use. Many of you could’ve gone into two, even three categories so I put you where I thought you fit best but if you’d rather be in Feminist Mothers than Birth and Breastfeeding or in Parent Blogs rather than Expats, let me know and I’ll swoop you up in my beak and, with my blogging talons, deposit you safely in your rightful category.
And if you’re not on my blogroll but should be, leave a comment with your URL and the category under which you think you’d best fit.
Thank you, gentle readers [I've always wanted to say that].
NS February 26th, 2010
Just a quickie (no, not that kind — get your minds out of the gutter!) to say that from now on, the entity formerly known as TNC (The Noble Child) will henceforth be referred to as NG (Noble Girl) and the child formerly known as TNB (The Noble Baby) will be NB (Noble Boy). TNH (The Noble Husband) will just be NH. The reasons for this are a)
TNB is not a baby anymore *sniff*, b) I’ve always been just Noble Savage, not THE Noble Savage (except for on Twitter because, annoyingly, the name was already taken) so I reckon we should all be the same and c) it’s my blog and I can bloody well do what I want to (she says while stamping her foot in a rebellious manner).
So yeah, that was all I wanted to say. Do you think this is possibly my worst blog post ever? I’d say it’s a contender, along with this pathetic, two-word post during NaBloPoMo ’07.