You have been categorised

NS July 28th, 2010

I’ve reshuffled my blogroll to add a few new ones and put everything into categories for ease of use. Many of you could’ve gone into two, even three categories so I put you where I thought you fit best but if you’d rather be in Feminist Mothers than Birth and Breastfeeding or in Parent Blogs rather than Expats, let me know and I’ll swoop you up in my beak and, with my blogging talons, deposit you safely in your rightful category.

And if you’re not on my blogroll but should be, leave a comment with your URL and the category under which you think you’d best fit.

Thank you, gentle readers [I've always wanted to say that].

14 Responses to “You have been categorised”

1. But I’m not a parent blog? I’m a blogger who happens to be a parent!

Actually, I’m not a blogger – I’m a writer who blogs who happens to be a parent.

Except I’m not really a writer because I’ve never published anything.

Hmm.

Don’t you have a “Failed musicians and aspiring writers who happen to be parents” category?

And what category should I put you in? :)
    Dad Who Writes´s last blog ..A nod from an old GodMy ComLuv Profile

@Dad Who Writes, When I get that category up I will let you know. But I’ve got an idea..look again.
    :-D

Dad Who Writes Reply:

@NS, Ok, that’ll do. For one nightmarish moment, I thought you’d put me in “fun stuff” ;-)
    Dad Who Writes´s last blog ..A nod from an old GodMy ComLuv Profile

2. Charlotte says:

Feeling very warm and fuzzy in my feminist mothers spot – thank you!
    Charlotte´s last blog ..Summer Wish ListMy ComLuv Profile

@Charlotte, Glad you approve.

I follow you but I’m not on there. Sniff….

@Expat Mum, An error of the gravest magnitude, I assure you! All linked up now. :)

4. Lorie says:

I love it when bloggers share other bloggers they love. Mila’s Daydreams just filled me up with love and peace. Thank you!
    Lorie´s last blog ..Whats in a WordMy ComLuv Profile

@Lorie, Isn’t it great? I just love it. Really made my day too.

I have to say, with apologies to the Bloggers I follow, that i am bloody useless at all this stuff. The lists on my blog bare (?) little resemblance to those I follow so I have to do something about that forthwith.
    Expat Mum´s last blog ..What Utter Crap!My ComLuv Profile

6. Anji says:

Thanks for including Shut Up, Sit Down and Mothers For Women’s Lib! I wonder whether MFWL might be better under feminist mothers though? :)
    Anji´s last blog ..Completed the Race For Life!My ComLuv Profile

@Anji, Done!

7. Emily Barton says:

Don’t think I fit into any of your categories but enjoy visiting you from time-to-time, so I can experience vicariously what it is to be a young ex-pat mother living in London.

@Emily Barton, Young? Thank you Emily, thank you. ;)

I know, I am but a pup. I actually got asked for ID while buying a bottle of wine at Waitrose a couple days ago. Bless them.