iLactate

NS May 27th, 2010

As I sat breastfeeding Noble Boy while reading blogs on my iPhone (as you do), I briefly averted my eyes to gaze at his nearly-asleep face by the glow of the screen. And it hit me; it’s not a deep desire to nurse my child until he naturally weans himself that keeps me going —  it’s Steve Jobs. Without that hand-held miracle device, I may have gotten bored with the whole affair a few months ago. As it is, I’m happy to carry on for as long as he wants, so long as I can look at my iPhone over his head.

Photo credit

9 Responses to “iLactate”

1. Vic says:

So true! I’m exactly the same.

Wish I had an iphone back when I was nursing. Reading books is harder!
    geekymummy´s last blog ..fast friends My ComLuv Profile

“iLactate” – very good!

And is there an app for that?
    Iota´s last blog ..A little over the top My ComLuv Profile

4. Lyn says:

It makes such a nice little night light too!

5. Mediocre Mum says:

Brilliant! Makes me wonder if I had an I-phone when Madame was little I may have had more success with BFing as I struggled to sit still long enough! ;-)

6. I’m sure Steve Jobs would be delighted to hear that he has done so much to promote breastfeeding…..

Perhaps that’s why Apple overtook Microsoft in market cap yesterday?!
    nappyvalleygirl´s last blog ..Explanations, explanations My ComLuv Profile

7. Nova says:

haha….I know exactly what you mean…if only I had my iphone slightly earlier….any excuse to play childish games although I think my son would request one to play with whilst he was feeding. ( he’s far too grown up for his age!) ;0)
    Nova´s last blog ..Driven to Distraction My ComLuv Profile

8. April says:

love this :) :) Made me smile!
    April´s last blog ..nothing working all at once. My ComLuv Profile

9. Ah, that’s what I need! I’m stuck always trying to balance a laptop. :) But I upgraded to a MacBook Pro with a lighted keyboard so I can type one-handed in the dark.
    Lauren @ Hobo Mama´s last blog ..The confusion of average vs. normal My ComLuv Profile