NS February 24th, 2010
All except one of the following happened to me today. Can you guess which is false?
- One of my children climbed onto another, unsuspecting child’s back and began to wriggle around in what looked remarkably like a mating ritual in a David Attenborough nature series
- While brushing my teeth at the sink, naked except for a towel draped round my shoulders, I was assaulted from behind with a battery-operated pasta-twirling fork
- When I walked upstairs to check on my daughter and her friend, I found them pretending to have babies on the toilet. Talk about a water birth!
- I burned the children’s dinner so let them eat peanut butter and Pringles instead
- My son, in his haste to get to his precious ‘mamas’ (i.e. my boobs), managed to pull my nursing top down and expose my breast while I was talking to another parent at a coffee social this morning at my daughter’s pre-school
I read an article in the Daily Mail and vehemently agreed with itSorry, even I couldn’t keep a straight face while typing that